Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kiely Williams: Spectacular Music Video

">

Okay I saw this video a week ago and meant to write about it earlier but I was catching up on other things.  This is one of the most trashiest low budget music videos I have EVER seen.  And what makes it worse, it was the music video of Cheetah Girl Kiely Williams!!!!!!  She has totally shed her Disney image.  I couldn't even watch the whole video because it was that bad.  When my friends started talking bad about this video I didn't think it would be all that bad but this was pure filth.  I felt dirty after watching the video.  I had to run and take a shower after that.

1 comment:

  1. lol I saw someone tweet it. Its not even nasty, its just pathitic! Like why? There is a way to be tasteful, sexy, respected, and admired. (Janet Jackson) lol If you were trying to be funky and out there like Prince, you still failed. She was trying, and now looks like a retarded cat trying to catch a nut. Bitch fire your crew, and fire you.

    ReplyDelete