Tuesday, April 20, 2010

RuPaul's Drag Race Finale


Season 2 of RuPaul's Drag Race is about to crown its winner.  Next Monday, Logo will be airing the 2 1/2 hour season filnale RPDR.  A 2 1/2 hour finale!!!!!!!! Thats crazy lol.


The final 3 queens are Tyra Sanchez (The Other Tyra), Jujubee, and Raven.  My favorite out of the 3 is Tyra Sanchez.  She may have a diva attitude sometimes but the bitch knows how to SERVE honey.  She knows how to work that runway and she is always looking FAB.  She has amazing stage presence and that alone deserves 2 snaps and a pop (How You Doin?).  She has yet to fall in the bottom 2 and lip sync for her life which means she has alot to offer and the other 2 queens better watch out.

I love me some Jujubee as well.  She is GORGEOUS darling, just STUNNING!!!!!!  Jujubee has that personality that you just can't help to love.  Three words to describe Jujubee are charming, funny, and sassy.  

I don't care to much for Raven. She rubs me the wrong way.  Its time for her to Sa'Sha Away if you know what I mean. 

Now don't forget to catch the Finale of RPDR next Monday.  And remember, if you can't love yourself, how in the hell you gon' love somebody else?  Can I get a AMEN?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment