Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Fashion Show Returns To Bravo


Anyone remember that show on Bravo that was a rip off of Project Runway?????  I didn't think so.  Well Bravo is bringing it back for a second season. The show was hosted by Issac Mizrahi, an internationally acclaimed designer, and co hosted by Kelly Rowland, former member of Destiny's Child.  

Now my initial question when this show first premiered was, "Why on earth is Kelly Rowland the co host?"  Now don't get me wrong I love me some Kelly Rowland but what does she have to do with fashion?  You would have thought that they would have gotten someone who has more of an influence in the fashion world to co host.........nope.  My guess was they used Kelly Rowland to just bring in viewers.  Thats exactly why I started watching it was because of her.  They needed a familiar face to draw in viewers.

Well unfortunately, Kelly Rowland will not be returning as co host for the second season.  This time they've gotten someone who has more of an influence to the fashion world. Guess who it is..........IMAN!!!!  At least she has more to do with the fashion world than Kelly Rowland. Love you though Kelly.


1 comment:

  1. Haha
    I remember this show
    I think i only watched a few episodes...
    They were supposed to have a Complete line by the end Right?
    *As i'm dang near a month late with this Comment*
    ~theHarried~

    PS oh wow it takes a lot to comment on this thing... #ARGH

    ReplyDelete