Saturday, August 7, 2010

David Archuleta New Single: Something 'Bout Love




David Archuleta's new single Something 'Bout Love has been released as well as the music video and I must say that I am loving his new single.

I am a BIG David Archuleta fan and has been his biggest supporter since I saw him on Star Search as a young lad.  We may have been the same age, but I still had an ear for music back then.

This new single has taken a different approach from many of his songs in his self titled album.  This song has more of a dance feel to it but is still a pop song.

What I like the most about his music is that it is very age appropriate.  He's a 19 year old adolescent singing about love but not in an over sexual way like most songs out there today.
I think this song should do very well on the charts.  His last single 'Crush' from his self titled album made #2 on the Hot 100 charts and his album made #2 on the billboard charts.  I already pre ordered the album and can't wait to hear what else Archuleta has in store for us on this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment