Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Frozen Boyfriend


I recently started going by the name Frozen Boyfriend. I needed a name that represented me yet unique and this was the name I came up with. I was feeling an emotion that I couldn't quite pinpoint. When I realized what it was I was feeling, it didn't seem like any regular emotion, so i named it Frozen Boyfriend. 'Boyfriend' represents myself and 'Frozen' represents the current mood or state im in. You see, there's this person that I am interested in. I've had a crush on this person for three years now. They've finally gotten used to the idea that I could be their boyfriend. But thats all it is now, an idea. I know this person wants to take that step with me but they're afraid to I guess. I could potentially be their boyfriend after three long years, and thats where I'm frozen at, just the idea. I don't want to be frozen at potential boyfriend , I want to be their boyfriend. So thats where the name Frozen Boyfriend comes from. I'm their Frozen Boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment